Virtuoso Vegan is a place that offers many levels of service to cater to ‘most’ of your needs along your vegan journey.
Here you will find information about our Cooking School as well as a list of events that we host and attend, so you will be able to catch us, support up and visit us wherever we may be.
Virtuoso Cooking School is a place where you will learn how to cook simple yet creative, nutritious vegan foods.
Taking it further we will look at the benefits of food and drink, the way it is prepared and consumed, the impact on our whole being and the benefits that can be achieved, body, mind and soul.
Typically our workshops are hands-on and will include tutorial and guidance. Where lunch is included, it will include the wonderful foods and drinks we have created together.
We are more than happy to discuss with you about arranging private classes/workshops/team building events. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Although we are based in Bedford, Bedfordshire UK, we travel nationally to host workshops so please contact us to register your interest and enquire further.
To confirm your interest in any of our classes, please register your details here and we will contact you with future dates and information. Register
**All our foods are vegan and suitable to those who are gluten intolerant. We do not cook with any animal products**
During your class/course you will:
- Learn how to prepare and cook creative vegan and gluten free foods
- Develop mindful awareness of your relationship and your creativity around cooking and eating
- How we consciously approach preparing and eating food
- Food combining and the benefits
- Focus on eating natural whole foods
- Explore the colour, as well as taste and texture and the impact on the body
- Experience how a positive relationship to food is important in ensuring overall energy, health and well-being
This workshop is for you if you are:
- Interested in cultivating a joyous and healthy relationship to food
- Want to learn new and creative vegan, gluten free and raw recipes and culinary skills
- Are willing to engage fully in the programme of mindfulness practice
- In need of rest, replenishment and renewal
- Looking for tools and resources to sustain you in your everyday life
2019 COOKING CLASS &
Foods from around the world are not only tasty and full of flavour, they are exotic in the way they look, the ingredients used and the way they taste. You will have the chance to prepare and savour some of the worlds most vibrant and exciting dishes. You’ll learn how...
Good nutritional habits are all about knowing your ingredients, how they interact with your body and using them to maximise your output. Although we may know that certain foods are healthy, we don’t always know how to incorporate them in our cooking in order to create...
Our first Vegan Life Retreat, based on the sunny hills of Kefalos Town, Kos in Greece is now fully booked. When: 13-20th October 2019 WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR THIS DATE NEW DATE: 2020 VEGAN LIFE RETREAT 3-9 MAY 2020 Now taking bookings Where: Kefalos Village,...
Come and join us for an insightful day of vegan baking. This class will give you an introduction into vegan baking where you will get to learn how and what to substitute eggs with to make delicious fluffy sponges in an array of flavours as well as making some...
Come along to what will be a fantastic day filled with delicious street foods & drinks, great vegan products (including cosmetics), holistic therapies (massage, reiki, ear hopi), angel card readings plus so much more. Great opportunity to eat, shop and meet at our...