Workshops & Events
Workshops & Events
Virtuoso Vegan is a place that offers many levels of service to cater to ‘most’ of your needs along your vegan journey.
Here you will find information about our Cooking School as well as a list of events that we host and attend, so you will be able to catch us, support up and visit us wherever we may be.
Virtuoso Cooking School is a place where you will learn how to cook simple yet creative, nutritious vegan foods.
Taking it further we will look at the benefits of food and drink, the way it is prepared and consumed, the impact on our whole being and the benefits that can be achieved, body, mind and soul.
Typically our workshops are hands-on and will include tutorial and guidance. Where lunch is included, it will include the wonderful foods and drinks we have created together.
We are more than happy to discuss with you about arranging private classes/workshops/team building events. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements.
Although we are based in Bedford, Bedfordshire UK, we travel nationally to host workshops so please contact us to register your interest and enquire further. To confirm your interest in any of our classes, please register your details here and we will contact you with future dates and information.
**All our foods are vegan and suitable to those who are gluten intolerant. We do not cook with any animal products**
DURING YOUR CLASS/COURSE YOU WILL:
- Learn how to prepare and cook creative vegan and gluten free foods
- Develop mindful awareness of your relationship and your creativity around cooking and eating
- How we consciously approach preparing and eating food
- Food combining and the benefits
- Focus on eating natural whole foods
- Explore the colour, as well as taste and texture and the impact on the body
- Experience how a positive relationship to food is important in ensuring overall energy, health and well-being
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF YOU ARE:
- Interested in cultivating a joyous and healthy relationship to food
- Want to learn new and creative vegan, gluten free and raw recipes and culinary skills
- Are willing to engage fully in the programme of mindfulness practice
- In need of rest, replenishment and renewal
- Looking for tools and resources to sustain you in your everyday life
Upcoming Classes & Events
During these challenging times where we are no longer offering in person cooking classes and keeping safe at home in our own environments, we are now offering you hands on LIVE ON-LINE cooking workshops from our kitchen to the comfort of your kitchen. We will be...
UNFORTUNATELY DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES THE WORLD IS FACING, OUR RETREATS FOR 2020 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INFORMED OF DATES FOR OUR FUTURE RETREATS AND WOULD LIKE TO BE AMONGST THE FIRST TO BOOK, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW. Our retreats...
Come along to what will be a fantastic day filled with delicious street foods & drinks, great vegan products (including cosmetics), holistic therapies (massage, reiki, ear hopi), angel card readings plus so much more. Great opportunity to eat, shop and meet at our...