This delicious dish is great for any day, especially a lazy Sunday.
It is so easy you can get the whole family involved in cooking this dish – try it out for yourself.
2 ripe bananas
1 cup plant based milk (I used Oat buy any works well)
1/4 tsp cinnamon
2 slices of bread per person (use any variety you have)
2 tbsp sunflower oil for frying
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat (do not fry on a high heat as this will burn the banana as this has a high sugar content)
- Mash the bananas with a fork
- Add the milk and cinnamon and mix until smooth (you can also use a hand held blender if you wish)
- Soak the bread on each side in the mixture
- Fry for a couple minutes on each side ensuring the heat is on low/medium so bread does not burn
- Once ready, serve loaded with berries and a drizzle of maple syrup
So delicious, quick and easy.
For step by step guide, please see below: