These cookies are so tasty, chewy in texture yet light. They are great for those who are gluten intolerant as it uses only Almond flour and only 3 ingredients! Easy!
Makes 12 cookies
2 cups ground almond
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
Raspberry/strawberry/apricot jam for filling (I use St. Dalfour jams as they have no added sugar and the sweetness comes from it’s high fruit content and date/grape juice, or you can play around with making your own jam).
- Pre-heat oven to 180C
- In a bowl add the almonds, maple syrup and coconut oil until the mixture is well combined and comes together
- Using a flat baking tray, cover with a sheet of baking paper
- Roll out the cookie dough into 12 equal balls (a little small than a golf ball) and gently flatten each ball between the middle of your hands/palms and then with your thumb, push gently down into the middle of the dough
- Fill each dip of dough with your chosen jam
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes and leave to one side to cool before you enjoy