As a personal chef, my main focus would be to identify how food can benefit you and your health and have profound positive effects on your life. I will work with you to create delicious healthy & nutritious dishes, snacks, treats and much more and create wonderful meal plans for you to try on your own at home.
Moving forward, as part of your consultation, I will work with you to create:
- Daily/weekly/monthly meal plans
- Shopping lists
- Detailed recipe cards
- Discuss the positive affects of the foods we will introduce into your new health regime
- Track and monitor your progress at regular intervals
- Coach you to meet & identify what your goals are, what you want to achieve and get out from life and plan in detail yet easy steps on how to reach your aspirations in order to live a fulfilling life
- Agree how we will communicate with each other moving forward. In regards to emails, I will ensure that your emails are answered within 1 working day.
- Looking at implementing ‘mindfulness’ into your life, from meditation, to cooking, to eating, to simply enjoying a fuller life having access to the right tools……holistically.
Add on – Hands on cooking class to fully understand and experience how food is created, from sourcing the right ingredients, to preparing foods, to cooking and to enjoying the delicious healthy dishes we have created. For a one2one class, the cost of this 3 hour session is £150 (includes all foods and materials). This cost is based on cooking from your home/premise or my premise. Other premises local to you will incur additional charges to hire. To spread the cost of the class, you can invite up to 3 other participants which of course will include a ‘mindful’ lunch.
PERSONAL CHEF CONSULTATION FEES
- Prices will be discussed at time of consultation and dependent on the following:
- number of meals ordered and the needs and requests of each client
- additional sides, soups, salads, cakes, desserts and snacks and treats can always be added for an additional cost as these will take longer to prepare.
- number of guests: for dinner parties, business dinners or functions of over six people, there will be fees for additional staff support.
I work between Bedford and Weybridge (Surrey), so if you live outside of these areas, additional travel time, travel costs and venue hire will apply.
I can cover:
- Meals planned by day/week and cooked ‘in house’: breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, afternoon teas
- Family meals
- Romantic meals
- Dinner parties
- Business dinners
- Birthdays, anniversaries, christenings and other special events
If this is something you are interested in and considering, please contact me and we can schedule a time to discuss your requirements as well as potential costs involved.
Contact Guilda on 07772 502381